PDA

View Full Version : Sold my house yea!

Charles
Nov 26th 2009, 08:44 PM
Some of you know I've had the house on the market for quite some time. It finally sold! Yea! I've been spending most of the last couple of weeks getting everything fixed that the buyers asked to be fixed and finding a new place for us. I didn't want to say anything until we had passed inspection and the appraisal came through, we're all set now though :Dancing:

We won't have acreage anymore as we're moving back into town. But we'll be only a mile and a half from Horsetooth reservoir and our new place is right on the outskirts of Fort Collins. Without the property to maintain and trying to run the kids 35 miles every time they wanted to see a friend, I may be able to get some fishing in :yahoo:

I'm still planning on putting a TBH in the backyard this spring but that will depend on the neighbors of course, if they're not into it then there's plenty of places just a few miles away that I'm sure I could drop a hive or 2 :beg:

Woohoo! :yahoo:

XLB
Nov 26th 2009, 09:29 PM
I'm happy for you Charles! congrats on the house, I didn't know any thing about it but congrats anyway!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Mama Beek
Nov 26th 2009, 11:19 PM
Congratulations on getting it all set! I'll be praying you get some really good neighbors who like honey as much as you do.

rast
Nov 27th 2009, 06:12 AM
Congrats!

G3farms
Nov 27th 2009, 06:48 AM
Glad to hear things are going the way you want it. :thumbsup:

City Boy ppfffftttt :roll:
There was no need to sell the farm just to get rid of that tractor :lol:

G3

Hobie
Nov 27th 2009, 06:57 AM
Bad market. I can't imagine trying to keep my house clean enough for showing for that long!

Walt B
Nov 27th 2009, 03:18 PM
Congratulations. We've sold three houses, and the last 2 were quite the ordeal. Glad it's over for you. :thumbsup:

Walt

Charles
Nov 27th 2009, 05:13 PM
Thanks everyone, hopefully it'll go problem free to the end...

City Boy ppfffftttt :roll:

:rolling: That's hilarious, I about choked on my pie when I read that. My wife is trying to ease me back into city living by taking my shotgun and making me wear pants :-)

Apparently, if someone comes banging on your door uninvited, it's not neighborly to answer in your underwear sporting a shotgun. :confused:

May be a little learning curve for me :o

BjornBee
Nov 28th 2009, 06:30 PM
Fort Collins??? We have a member of the NSQBA in Fort Collins. Maybe you'll run into her one day... :D Her name is Kris Holthaus.

Congrats on the sale.

Charles
Nov 28th 2009, 09:36 PM
Fort Collins??? We have a member of the NSQBA in Fort Collins. Maybe you'll run into her one day... :D Her name is Kris Holthaus.

Congrats on the sale.

Small world aye ;-) I've seen her ads on the NCBA website, is she in any of these pictures:

http://www.fortnet.org/NCBA/pictures_.htm

BjornBee
Dec 1st 2009, 06:31 AM

Congrats on the sale.

Small world aye ;-) I've seen her ads on the NCBA website, is she in any of these pictures:

http://www.fortnet.org/NCBA/pictures_.htm

Not sure. I have never seen her. Which leaves it to my impression of most female beekeepers I have never met, as one being a member of the Swedish swin team, 22 years old, blonde.... :beg:

Charles
Dec 1st 2009, 02:09 PM
Charles stands back to watch the female membership flaming of bjorn :box: , may he rest in peace :rolling: :rotfl: :rolling: