PDA

View Full Version : A garden to be proud of....

BjornBee
Jan 16th 2010, 07:43 AM
http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/01/12 ... ite-house/ (http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/01/12/iron-chef-special-used-ringers-not-veggies-from-the-white-house/)

No surprise there..... :roll:

G3farms
Jan 16th 2010, 07:56 AM
BUSTED!!

That is pathetic that they could not even use the veggies from the garden, probably ended up in the trash.

You would think with all of the manure in DC it would have been the best garden ever.

G3

Mama Beek
Jan 16th 2010, 07:58 AM
I think the manure in DC is toxic to all things living! :shock:

G3farms
Jan 16th 2010, 08:11 AM
:rolling: :rolling: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I believe you are right!!

G3

Omie
Jan 16th 2010, 12:22 PM
Well they say inthe article that the veggies harvested from the white house garden that day went to a food bank....hopefully true.

But look, the HONEY was indeed from the white house hives!:

Viewers were not explicitly told that the vegetables in "Kitchen Stadium" were not the ones they had seen the chefs harvest. Various participants in the show misled viewers with references to "using radishes from the White House garden" and other similar mentions. Except for the honey, no food on the show came from the White House.

BjornBee
Jan 16th 2010, 01:11 PM
Well they say inthe article that the veggies harvested from the white house garden that day went to a food bank....hopefully true.

But look, the HONEY was indeed from the white house hives!:

Viewers were not explicitly told that the vegetables in "Kitchen Stadium" were not the ones they had seen the chefs harvest. Various participants in the show misled viewers with references to "using radishes from the White House garden" and other similar mentions. Except for the honey, no food on the show came from the White House.

Now, Now Omie. I realize I have heard stories of saviors feeding the masses with a endless bushel of fish,, and even miracles of manna magically falling upon the earth. But that honey has now multiplied beyond even god like belief. I know some have called the prez the anointed one, but that honey seeming has no end. Dignitaries, foreign officials, the white house dinner table, friends, ACORN got a share, the unions got a kickback, ...what were we talking about? Oh yeah, the honey that seemingly has no end. That honey has been multiplying like the national debt and must be in the tens of thousands of pounds by now.

As for what they said about the food going to food banks...tell one lie, and nobody should believe the rest of the story. They spun the P.R. and lied to where the veggies came from, and I put little belief that they were truthful where it went. :o

But hey....I wouldn't be surprised if they were cutting it with corn syrup from China, allowing 100 pounds to turn into 10,000. :lol:

Omie
Jan 16th 2010, 01:40 PM
Bjorn,
I have to admit you've got some good points there. Tens of thousands of pounds of honey from one hive.... :lol:
Hmmm...I'll celebrate the day I ever get ONE pound of honey from my hive. :|

G3farms
Jan 16th 2010, 02:16 PM
Also it wasn't even an established hive, just a swarm that was caught.

srvfantexasflood
Jan 16th 2010, 05:58 PM
This is TELEVISION folks! Since when can you believe anything you see on television. It's all about ratings and ratings mean MONEY! It's always all about money! :shock:

Bitty Bee
Jan 16th 2010, 08:20 PM
You know the bible says..." the love of money is the root of all evil."1 Timothy 6:10.
Let me clarify that money is not the root, but the love of it. Money itself is a good thing and is essential to modern day living, but when you get addicted to the paper it can become a dangerous thing.

Mama Beek
Jan 16th 2010, 08:25 PM
Hmmmm, I still think that DC is manufacturing a suspicious amount of manure..... do they get taxed extra on that??

BjornBee
Jan 17th 2010, 07:04 AM
Hmmmm, I still think that DC is manufacturing a suspicious amount of manure..... do they get taxed extra on that??

Not if it's union manure.... :lol: