PDA

View Full Version : peanut butter snack

riverrat
Jun 15th 2010, 07:56 PM
one of my favorite lunch or snacks I have. and my wife says im nuts. But I like to take a tortilla spread peanut butter over it and heat up a hotdog and roll it up for a good snack. :yahoo: :Dancing:

Mama Beek
Jun 15th 2010, 11:25 PM
If XLB had his way peanut butter would come with everything! He puts a ton of it on his pancakes and waffles and will roll up a tortilla with it like you said or just eat it off the spoon. Plenty of protein and minerals if you can tolerate the fat and sugar content. :)

Charles
Jun 16th 2010, 10:51 AM
I love peanut butter on pancakes, that's the best. Haven't tried it with a hot dog :-) sounds good though

Mama Beek
Jun 16th 2010, 01:50 PM
We have dipped carrots, apples, pretzels, graham crackers, saltines, and bananas in peanut butter. My kids go through so much of it that we even scrape the jars to get the last bits out...... sometimes with a hershey bar!!! ;)

srvfantexasflood
Jun 16th 2010, 08:01 PM
A friend of mine swears by a burger called a Goober Burger. You simply put some warm peanut butter on the bottom bun and fix with your favorite toppings.

riverrat
Jun 17th 2010, 08:13 PM
you just cant mess up peanut butter There isnt much that it doesnt go with. I like an occasional peanut butter and balogna sandwich

srvfantexasflood
Jun 18th 2010, 03:17 AM
Don't forget the Elvis special-peanut butter and banana sandwiches. He grilled his, I like mine cold.

jb63
Dec 21st 2011, 11:46 AM
Peanut butter and sharp chedar cheese sandwitch,sounds bad tastes good.

gunsmith
Dec 21st 2011, 01:43 PM
Grilled peanut butter sandwich. Just like a grilled cheese but using PB instead of cheese.