PDA

View Full Version : My Queen Bee

brooksbeefarm
Jun 5th 2011, 02:35 PM
Well today 52 years ago at 7:00pm Janet Kay Bear had the privilege of becoming my wife. :thumbsup: Mrs. Janet Kay Brooks and i are going out on the town tonight to the Red Lobster. I wanted to take the tractor but she refused. Her grandad told me one time, that if you see a farm were the house was bigger than the barn, that poor farmer had a bossy wife. I know now what he ment. :lol: Jack

PerryBee
Jun 5th 2011, 02:56 PM
Congratulations Jack, 52 years! :yahoo: :drinks:

All the best to you and your wife and have a wonderful evening!

Iddee
Jun 5th 2011, 03:51 PM
Congratulations, Jack. Condolences, Janet. :D

:drinks: Here's to 2 people who have worked hard for what they have achieved. They deserve every bit and more to come. Have fun tonight.

G3farms
Jun 5th 2011, 03:57 PM
Congratulations Jack and Janet!!

have a great time out on the town and kick your heels up a little bit. Being married for 52 years is a big accomplishment, what is the secret to it?!?! :lol:

Murrell
Jun 5th 2011, 07:11 PM
Congratulations;
Springfield, is going to Rock this evening !

Murrell

brooksbeefarm
Jun 5th 2011, 10:23 PM
Thanks to all of you for your replies and good wishes. G3, not sure there is a secret? we found each other, set our goals and dreams, worked hard to achieve them,but always putting family first. The seventies was the worst for us, we lost all our parents and grandparents within five years, all except my mother (died Oct.6, 2004). We enjoyed our children, and like most parents tried to see they had the things we didn't, i worked three jobs while they were in school just to keep tennis shoes for them it seemed like. :mrgreen: and you know the meals, washing, and running their mom had to do. Then their out of college and married,the next thing you know your a grandpa and grandma. Then one day you look in the mirror and say who's that? what happen. :confused: But you know i'd do it all over again with little changes. :P G3, one thing i found that helps is, :mrgreen: my wife tells her friends that i have selective hearing. :lol: Jack

G3farms
Jun 6th 2011, 10:47 AM
Sounds like it has been a pretty good ride so far, you had better hope she keeps you :beg: because good ones are hard to come by (course I told mine one time I could not afford to divorce her since we had four kids, the look I got was kind of scary) :shock:

riverrat
Jun 6th 2011, 01:15 PM
house bigger than the barn :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

crackerbee
Jun 6th 2011, 03:35 PM
Congrats Jack,whew 52 years huh,she obviously was a keeper.http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr307/hydrogen2/congrats.gif

tecumseh
Jun 6th 2011, 03:54 PM
the best to ya' both.

Walt B
Jun 6th 2011, 06:19 PM
Congratulations Jack. :drinks:

Walt