PDA

View Full Version : tecumseh with joe

tecumseh
Aug 6th 2011, 04:22 AM
tecumseh with a cup of joe.

efmesch
Aug 6th 2011, 01:10 PM
Tec,
Do you have another patented invention to keep the Joe from spilling while the cup is held on its side? :wave:

gunsmith
Aug 6th 2011, 01:24 PM
You beat me to thet one efmesch, :drinks:

efmesch
Aug 6th 2011, 02:49 PM
What is it they say about the kinds of minds that think alike? :lol:

gunsmith
Aug 6th 2011, 03:26 PM
Great ones

efmesch
Aug 7th 2011, 04:03 AM
:goodpost: You said it, not me :D

Mama Beek
Aug 8th 2011, 10:33 AM
It's so nice to have a face to put with the name! The boys both waved to the screen and said Howdy Tec.

gunsmith
Aug 8th 2011, 10:41 AM
I need to find someone to take a picture of me so I can put it as my avatar. It might be useful for fellow beeks to keep mice out of their hives. If any of the administrators view this, can I do this with my phone? It has a camera, although I don't use it much.

Zulu
Aug 8th 2011, 02:02 PM
I need to find someone to take a picture of me so I can put it as my avatar. It might be useful for fellow beeks to keep mice out of their hives. If any of the administrators view this, can I do this with my phone? It has a camera, although I don't use it much.

Take the picture on the phone, then open it on the phone and you will have an option to email it-send it to your own email..
If you dont have data on the phone you can still download
It to the pc using a cable or maybe bluetooth ( probably getting too complex now)
Lastly most phones have a memory card , and you can take this out the phone and read it on the pc using an adapter.

gunsmith
Aug 8th 2011, 10:25 PM
Thanks Zulu. I'll give it a try.

tecumseh
Aug 13th 2011, 04:17 AM
and Howdy back to your boys Mama Beek...

I am not certain how this photo got turned sideways. it must be the heyoka showing thru.