PDA

View Full Version : 2012 3# Packages in the Asheville Area

DOrr
Nov 10th 2011, 07:31 AM
We have secured our 3lb. packages for 2012 due in April. $90 each. We will offer the same sale as before. This includes 3 lbs. of Italian bees with a queen, with a beginners kit for $225. Or you may want our Hive combo for $153, which will include a 3 lb. package and a complete hive ready to use. Please call for more details or to place your order. Thanks. 828-581-4494

tecumseh
Nov 12th 2011, 05:14 AM
without too many specifics (i am really not trying to get in to your business by asking the question from whom).... can i ask what general area did the packages and new queens originate from?

more a curious question than anything else?

DOrr
Nov 19th 2011, 08:51 PM
Sorry for the delay in response, my computer's been crashed. We recieve our packages from Georgia. The reason being, there is no one closer that can get them ready as soon as April. The quicker you get your bees, the quicker they get established, and the better their chances of winter survival.

DOrr
Nov 27th 2011, 03:59 PM
Packages will be ready for pick up on March 20th if all goes well. We will keep you updated on any changes. Thanks.

DOrr
Feb 27th 2012, 07:01 PM
We will have to impose a deadline of March 5th so if anyone else would like to order, please do so!! Thanks to those who have already ordered.

DOrr
Mar 16th 2012, 04:52 PM
So, our pickup date has been moved to April the 6th and we were also granted an increase in the number of packages we ordered. If anyone in the area still wants to order packages please let us know.