PDA

View Full Version : Texas Nucs...

tecumseh
Apr 16th 2012, 04:59 AM
I have a small number of robust 4 frame nucs with BWeaver queens for sale. $120 each in Jester ez nuc boxes. For pick up only.

If interested pm me at this forum.

tecumseh

spurking2903
Apr 20th 2012, 10:43 PM
I have a small number of robust 4 frame nucs with BWeaver queens for sale. $120 each in Jester ez nuc boxes. For pick up only.

If interested pm me at this forum.

tecumseh

I,am looking for 3 nucs please call me at 903 363 5943 I live in Athens tx.

tecumseh
Apr 21st 2012, 04:32 AM
I am working today but will try to give you a call when I get to some place my cell phone will work. I do wish I had that fellow who made those 'can you hear me now' commercial... he evidently lives in a very different universe.

spurking2903
Apr 23rd 2012, 07:14 PM
I
I am working today but will try to give you a call when I get to some place my cell phone will work. I do wish I had that fellow who made those 'can you hear me now' commercial... he evidently lives in a very different universe.

Is thur steal good for pick .I need your phone # and add. ROY

tecumseh
Apr 24th 2012, 04:48 AM
I will give you a ring today. Yesterday was one set of disasters followed by another. Thursday still looks good (prior to 5pm which is when my wife and I go down to Brenham to the bee club meeting).

efmesch
Apr 24th 2012, 08:15 AM
Is it "pick up only" because you can't deliver after your truck bit the dust?
I still haven't recovered from your "joke". I'm really quite upset. Maybe it's just me, but I felt like I had lost a dear friend. I better close down for a while and get back to myself.

Iddee
Apr 24th 2012, 08:19 AM
I have moved that thread to where it cannot be seen. If it is required, I can retrieve it, but I thought it best to get it into the dark.

efmesch
Apr 24th 2012, 08:55 AM
Greatly appreciated, and apologetic about the request.

tecumseh
Apr 24th 2012, 07:23 PM
sorry about my poor taste in jokes efmesch... although the sentiments of your message is quite touching.

Tecumseh is now back on the road again... so any statement as to his demise was a bit overstated.

ps.. my nucs are still for pick up only.

efmesch
Apr 24th 2012, 11:27 PM
I too believe in the resuscitation of the dead. As to me, I've recovered my composure, but it took me a while.

Once I owned an old Ford. Its radiator pipe sprung a leak and it overheated while I was out on the road and couldn't do anything. It started making noises and the motor died :dontknow: so I pushed it off the road and worked my way home. The next day I came with another car to tow it back, but first put water in the system and tried the motor. One flick of the switch and zoom it was going. :yahoo: Unbelievable. :yahoo: Each time it started to heat up I added water (several times), till I got it home and replaced the leaking hose. It lasted me quite a while after that event.
May you both enjoy many long, healthy, happy and productive years. :thumbsup:

tecumseh
Apr 25th 2012, 03:32 AM
well I don't know efmesch ya' know they don't make things in America like they use to... at one time you could buy a truck and you expected it to last your entire life time. my current ride (aka Tecumseh) only has 600000 on the odometer and this is the second episode in 12 years that it has left me stranded. the lack of quality in manufactured stuff is just appalling :wink:.

Walt B
May 5th 2012, 10:31 AM
Back to nucs. Picked mine (2) up last Saturday and had a nice visit with tec. They were driven home in air conditioned comfort.

After an hour of "I'm angry because I got moved" the girls calmed right down. Hived without a problem, saw both queens. Been feeding them and they're doing GREAT! They were perfect little angels this morning. I'll be giving them another deep in a day or so.

Walt

tecumseh
May 7th 2012, 05:14 AM
come back any time Walt. it is always a pleasure to meet up with you and Jane.

efmesch
May 7th 2012, 10:28 AM
Walt says: "After an hour of "I'm angry because I got moved".....
Efmesch says: They were mad about leaving Tec. :cry:

tecumseh
May 8th 2012, 04:33 AM
'my girls' do love me efmesch... although they express their affection in an odd sort of way from time to time.

G3farms
May 8th 2012, 06:33 AM
aaawwww tec, they are just showing you how much they love you.......would give their live for you!!:lol:

Walt B
May 8th 2012, 07:42 AM
I think you're both right. As I drove up I thought I heard tec singing O Solo Mio to them.:wink:

I try to sing Willie songs like Whiskey River to them and end up with bees flying around with cotton stuffed in their ears.:grin:

Walt

efmesch
May 8th 2012, 11:42 AM
Giving you fatal kisses? :lol:

tecumseh
May 9th 2012, 05:02 AM
well actually efmesch often times when I come home with a bump on my face and my wife ask what happened I almost always say 'the girls' gave me a kiss.

some folks need to learn to whistle... some of those old church songs seems to work the best.

of course here in Texas everything is fairly simple since all we need ask ourselves when faced with one of life's many question is.... 'what would Willie do?'