Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6000

This is my 6000th post. The next high poster has a bit less than 4000. I feel like I am hogging the spotlight, so I have decided to quit posting until a couple other members catch up. I'll be watching and maybe chatting in the chatbox now and then. It doesn't show on the post count in the chatbox.

I never thought you were hogging anything. I like getting your advice as well as the others. Hope you change ur mind.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iddee View Post
    This is my 6000th post. The next high poster has a bit less than 4000. I feel like I am hogging the spotlight, so I have decided to quit posting until a couple other members catch up. I'll be watching and maybe chatting in the chatbox now and then. It doesn't show on the post count in the chatbox.
    Thats got to be another April fool's ... (I Hope)

You can always post as spummer and nobody will know!

Does this mean we can poke fun at you until tec catches up in the number of post?!?!

I hope he's kidding, who's gonna keep tec in line?
    Maybe we should all start a posting strike.

Just think of the millions of bees that would be lost if IDDEE didn't post. That would be downright cruel.
    Keep Tec inline? What, another April fools joke?

Blog Entries
    Im going to give hime my password to post under my name.. ( I feel smarter already)

The day is nearly over, so I guess it's time to quit laughing so hard and start posting. Sure got some good responses with that one, tho. Even a few PM's.

iddee,
    maybe you ought to post under the name 'good looking' as perrybee did.....
    or how about 'better than good lookin'.....

OR, i'm like medic you can post under my name!
    i keep wild things in a box ....
    if you obey the rules you miss all the fun..... katherine hepburn

Blog Entries
    I thought that after you hit 6,000 the counter automatically goes back to 1. Something's wrong here--it presently shows you at 6,006. Glad I'm not in competition with you (or anybody, for that matter).
    I like your policy--"Speak" when you have something to say--and keep it short and to the point.
    Thanks for your insights, your words of advice, your humor and your dedicated administration of the forum.

Dang you Iddee:
    I kinda thought for a bit you may have been serious. I know you and Charles and Rat and all have put in some really long days and hours with the new format and all and I figured maybe you were feeling just a little burn-out and wanted a break. Glad to hear that's not the case.

Now, BACK TO WORK!

Maanhaarrand, North West Province, South Africa
    Iddee, jokes aside, I wonder if you (and the other “always willing to help” members) realize what a profound influence you have globally. I’m sitting in South Africa with my “unloved by most” AHB’s and I have always found help either directly from you guys or, in the information given so freely on this forum. When “trying something new” with my bees, I always ask myself what you chaps would do. Keep it up, thanks to one and all.
    It's not the things you do, it's what you never get 'round to, that makes you sad.

Thanks, guys, for the kudos. Elementary school teachers taught that giving was more rewarding than receiving. In my later years, I have come to understand that as being true. So what benefits you folks get from it, we get even more.

PS. Markles, That's why we have international in our heading. I love to have beeks from other countries telling what it is like in their homeland.

Blog Entries
    As the briliant Sherlock Holmes used to say "It's all elementary". Glad you had that teacher and the years to put the lessons into practice.