Did some grafts today and put together another cell builder, thought I would share some of todays work.
(mods let me know if the pics are to big I will try to re-size them)
First - Made a cell builder; it was a 10 frame deep ready to swarm I made it queenless 4 days ago and today removed all started queen cells. Took 2 frames of brood and 2 frames of honey and packed it all into a 5 frame nuc box. Today I did one graft of 45, tommorrow I will add another cell bar frame of 45, totaling 90 grafts for this nuc. I would estimate 8-10 lbs. of bees in this nuc.
Next - I dry-grafted 45 young larva, (they are in there!, pitcture was with the phone so it's not the best) 15 per bar, 3 bars per deep frame.