Quantcast
Burns

Thread: Burns

Exclamation Burns

My son a few days ago burned himself pretty good between the toes. I was wondering if anyone has a good propolis cream they make? I've been reading about a cream but nowhere how to make it. He needs the bees help.

It's wonderful to me that bees have this simple, age-old thing going on.
    Peter Fonda

best stuff EVER for burns..........period!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_sulfadiazine

I have it and he has been using it. Read this today and would like to try it.

http://beepropolisbenefits.blogspot....for-burns.html
    It's wonderful to me that bees have this simple, age-old thing going on.
    Peter Fonda

here we only use honey on all burns , cuts , sores

Saturday, at work, I splattered baked beans up my arm. I was attempting to take them out of the oven when my hot pad accidentally got in the way. It was like molten lava. My coworker suggested using soy sauce on the burns. She had read about it somewhere. Since the honey in our store room has been ultra filtered and processed, I consented. We applied the soy sauce by blotting it on with a napkin. While it didn't take care of the burning sensation right away, hours later I only had a small area the size of a pea that was red with no pain. So the morale of the story is... you have an alternative to honey if you ever get burned in a Chinese Restaurant.

I remember Omie mentioned on one of these thread boards a while back that she used honey on a burn right away and the next day she could hardly tell she had been burned.

Jim

And don't forget a slab of fresh aloe leaf. I have cut one side off a piece of leaf and taped the whole thing to my skin, goo side down. Keeps the good stuff against the skin and not soaked into the bandage.