Blondes

Thread: Blondes

Blondes

A blonde goes out for a run. She comes to a river and cannot see a bridge anywhere nearby. She spots another blonde on the opposite bank. "Yoohoo doll!" she shouts, "How can I get to the other side?" The second blonde looks up the river then down the river then shouts back, "You're already on the other side!"

Another blonde driving down the road sees a blonde woman in a row boat, out in the middle of a field. She pulls over and shouts. You know it is dumb blondes like you that give the rest of us a bad name. If I had more time I would swim out there and kick your tail!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eddy Honey For This Useful Post:

2 blondes with shovels, were working outside my office window. One would dig a hole, then the other would step up and fill it in. They would move 8 to 10 feet and repeat the process. After watching this for about 20 minutes, I decided to go outside and satisfy my curosity. When I asked the first blond why she was digging a hole and the other blond was filling it in, she replied "We work for the city, and there are usually 3 of us, but the blond who sticks the trees in the hole called in sick today."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gunsmith For This Useful Post:

A blond was out in her yard using a weedeater to remove some weeds around the edge, when she accidentally cuts the tail off of her cat. She immediately grabs the cat and the severed tail, jumps in her BMW, and rushes off to Walmart. When she runs through the front door, the greeter inquires why she brought her cat and the severed tail to the store. "Helloooooooo, isn't Walmart the largest retailer in the world?"

Another question-Why do blondes like BMW's? It;s the only car name that they can spell.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gunsmith For This Useful Post:

Greg Whitehead
    Euchee, TN

Watts Bar Weather

Greg's Bee Adventure

At this point, everything I do is an experiment!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Slowmodem For This Useful Post:

So the Blonde having computer problems calls Desktop Support and they tell her they need to have her password. She recites "MinnieMickeyHueyDeweyLouieDonaldGoofyPlutoSacrame nto". The Support guy asks why such a long password? The blonde looks at him and says "Duh, you guys made the rule about passwords must have eight characters and must include a capital!"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to indypartridge For This Useful Post: