Glacier Theme

Discussion in 'Forum News' started by Charles, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Iddee

Iddee New Member

With the amount of changes he made last night, there will be some bugs to work out. Keep posting your problems here and he can work on them as they come up. That's the only way he can address them all. Thanks for the feedback.

2. Charles

Charles New Member

Sorry folks I had to work today so I couldn't reply earlier. Answers to the questions:

There was a bug in the last version of the software that showed active topics even though I had them turned off, the bug was fixed and since I had them off they stopped showing :) They are turned back on, enjoy...

Bumped it back up :) I also bumped up the text in glacier a little too... As far as the chat appearing and disappearing, are you using a modern browser? (ie7+ firefox3+ safari3+)

Chat at the top, this is one I struggled over. I had chat at the top for a long time then moved it to the bottom when there was more chatting than posting. I've had quite a few folks ask about this so it has been moved back to the bottom. Sorry about that...

There could be more bugs so keep me informed, if you run across something that doesn't work correctly post it here or send me a PM.

3. Mama Beek

Mama Beek New Member

Thank you again Charles!! You and all the folks who work behind the scenes on here sure do a wonderful job! :thumbsup:

4. Iddee

Iddee New Member

You need to bump glacier up one or two more fonts

5. Omie

Omie New Member

In subsilver the text is a nice readable size now- comfy on the eyes. THANK YOU!!!! :)

6. Charles

Charles New Member

Your Welcome :)

7. sqkcrk

sqkcrk New Member

Yeah, I like the larger type too.