Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe it happened when it did but I just noticed I made my 1,000 th post (this is # 1,001) :yahoo:
I hope a few of them have been of use. (my favourites are the ones poking at Iddee and tecumseh)
Still got a long way to go to catch those guys, if ever. :oops:
To all who chose to contribute to a fun place to hang out, thanks for joining! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
250 Posts
:Dancing: One should have "Elite Member" status for making that milestone!!! Maybe listed somewhere under the avatar.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now ya got me thinkin Jack....................
maybe I'll let my beard grow till this summer or fall and then see if I can't auction it "off" for some charity.
My wife will not be pleased with that idea, but hey, how can you say no to charity? :mrgreen: :lol:

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gunsmith said:
Close, but too dark to be Perrys beard :rolling:
Hey.....bee nice now! :lol:
Iddee said:
Maybe we should give him the rank of "queen bee" for 1000 posts. :thumbsup:
Really not necessary, "Sir"Perrybee will suffice! :lol:

Maybe I'll let it get this long?

I always thought the white/grey hair lent a certain amount of credibility (age and wisdom thing) to anything I may have posted here.
(Then I realized that no one probably takes me seriously anyways!) ;) :mrgreen:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Congrats on your posts. 1000 ~there has been alot of good advice for us 'not-so-experienced' beeks in those posts. Many thanks, Perry! Keep up the good work, buddy.

We wouldn't recognize him without the fur! He might lose his bee mojo if he shaved the beard!!! :lol: Can't let that happened to him.

·
Registered
983 Posts
:drinks: Congrats Perry on your milestone, I have to say in that picture Charles posted, there is something holly in it.
No better picture to go with your handle. You should have it as your avatar. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts