1st year Newbie from Utah

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sdraney, Jul 13, 2011.

1. sdraney

sdraney New Member

Hey all!! Decided to take the plunge and start a colony of bees this year in my backyard here in Syracuse Utah!! The experience so far has been absolutely the neatest learning experience I have ever had... I can spend hours watching and learning the beehavior of my (girls)!!! Amazing creatures!! Thanks in advance for all the help you all may provide in making me a better hive owner and hopefully helping me become a beekeeper not a bee haver!!

2. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

welcome sdraney and yes without a doubt 'the girls' can grab your attention and refuse to let it go.

3. Omie

Omie New Member

Welcome! Don't be shy about asking questions- lots of helpful beekeepers here. :)

4. G3farms

G3farms New Member

Hello sdraney and welcome to the forum :wave: Lots of helpful folks on here.

Sounds like you have been bitten by the bee bug, hard to shake it once it gets ahold of ya!!

5. crackerbee

crackerbee New Member

Hello Sdraney and welcome to the forum :wave: ,if it's help you need,you'll get it in buckets here.Lots of friendly helpful folks here on the forum,and I'm also new at this and have gotten great help here to get started.

6. Americasbeekeeper

Americasbeekeeper New Member