Beekeeping Forums banner

2,000 Posts For Perrybee!

3K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  Slowmodem 
#1 ·
i just wanted to send a shout out and say thank you to perrybee for your contribution of 2000 posts to helping other keeps all other creation!:yahoo::clapping:

from myself, thanks perrybee for your humor, your friendship and most of all your intuitive and thoughtful posts:grin:

looking forward to 2000 more!!!

#6 ·
It is all that cold weather up there, he has nothing to do for 9 months of the year. :lol: :grin: :rolling:
zulu, that's cuz his snowblower is parked on his roof most of the year :rolling:
[FONT=&amp]
iddee said:
"HIP, HIP, HOORAY. [FONT=&amp]Wat [/FONT]to go, Perry."
Perry's reply:
"[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Iddee - spellcheck my friend, it's free [/FONT]:lol:"

riverbee says:
lol perry! so iddee, WATT do you have to say about that? !:lol:

[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

#13 ·
I'll let you all in on a little secret..............................................................................I post a lot because.........................................................I enjoy it here, and it's fun!
I wouldn't do it otherwise. I enjoy the comraderie, the wealth of wisdom, the "play". For me it's therapeutic.
It's great to look at the new members list on the bottom and see the daily growth of the forum. For me it's like more kids in the sandbox wanting to play the same game.

And while I'm at it, anyone else notice that G3 silently hit 4,000 posts today. We have some of the best members a forum could ask for, RIGHT HERE!

#19 ·
Perry doesn't believe in sitting on his laurels. By the time I got around to adding my good wishes, he already passed 2,006. But who's counting--the most important thing is his comment that sums it up: "I enjoy it here, and it's fun!"
Perry, you make it fun for us all, especially addictive is your beautiful smiling avatar. Keep up the great inspiration for us all.
:grin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.