33 Years today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ApisBees, Nov 10, 2013.

1. ApisBees

ApisBees Active Member

It's our anniversary to day got married in November and got my first 2 hives and started keeping bees the following spring. Needless to say I have gone thru a way more bees than i have wives. She still puts up with me. Look what she got me for an anniversary present.
    bee coin 1.jpg bee coin 2.jpg bee coin 3.jpg bee coin 4.jpg bee coin 5.jpg
    How cool is this! I will treasure it, and her!

2. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Yep, some of us got lucky. Congrats to you and my condolences to her. :D May you have 33 plus 33 more, then some.

3. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

That is incredibly cool Keith! :thumbsup:
    If I may be so bold as to ask, where did she get it from?
    Both your wife and the coin sound like "keepers" to me! :wink:

4. Marbees

Marbees Member

As Iddee said, some of us got lucky, Ana and I will have our 33 years anniversary next July.
    Got to show her your post, so girl can have some present ideas :lol:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Great present Apis, and great anniversary. When two stay together this long, both of them got to be "keepers".
    Congratulations to both of you, and best wishes for the second half of your marriage.:thumbsup:

5. ApisBees

ApisBees Active Member

She got it direct order from the Canadian mint she ordered it back in June as they were almost sold out. I don't know what she paid for them from the mint but there are some sets for sale on E bay that is where i snagged the picts from. And thanks Iddee, Perry and Marbees.

6. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

Yep, some of us got lucky,Congratulations Apis and hope you have many more.We had are 54th last June 5,1959 our daughter was born on the 6th of June (7 years later) but i don't tell people that,i tell them i had to get married just to fire the wife off.:lol: Jack
    PS. your still in the sweet heart and honey stage of your marriage, It won't be long before it changes to Butt head and you old Fart.:lol:

7. kebee

kebee Active Member

Congratulations Apis, Here hoping GOD will bless you with many more years together.

Ken

8. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

Happiness and good health to both of you! :) That's a terrific accomplishment.

9. Walt B

Walt B New Member

Pretty cool gift, and congratulations to both of you on your anniversary. :drinks:

Walt

10. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

apis, very cool coin.....more cool and more awesome, married to the same great lady for 33 years........

my heartfelt congratulations to you and your wife and wishing you a sweet celebration and many more to come keith........:grin:
    thanks for sharing!

11. efmesch

efmesch Active Member

I'm a bit late, but that doesn't make my good wishes any less sincere. Apis, I'm sure that a lot of your great posts are a credit to your wife. When you have the right woman with you ( and you obviously do) it radiates to just about everything you do. In an age when marital stability is often put to the test, you two are an encouragement to us all. May you enjoy many more happy, productive years together!

12. Lburou

Lburou Member

​Congratulations Kieth! Well done. :)

13. bamabww

bamabww Active Member

My thoughts expressed so well by our friend efmesch. Congrats and enjoy. Very nice present, thanks for sharing the pictures.