A drunk and a preacher

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side...PG-13' started by Charles, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Charles

Charles New Member

A drunk and a preacher were driving up a mountainside in different vehicles. The drunk was swerving from side to side; the preacher was driving straight and true. All of a sudden, the preacher lost control and drove off the edge of a cliff. The drunk noticed the preacher going off the edge, so he stopped his car and went to see if he was all right. He noticed the preacher was climbing up the hillside. He yelled down at the preacher, "Are you alright?" And the preacher replied, "Have no fear my son, I had the Lord riding with me." The drunk then yelled back, "You had better let him ride with me next time, cuz your gonna get him killed!"

2. BjornBee

BjornBee New Member

A non-drunk preacher.... :eek: Must not of been Catholic! :lol:

(Please insert the regular "disclaimer" in here)................................................................ :roll:

3. rast

rast New Member

4. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Hey, at least I stopped to see if he was OK.......

5. BjornBee

BjornBee New Member

Just make sure you wipe the paint off your bumper.... :eek:

6. G3farms

G3farms New Member

Names in this story were changed to protect the innocent and no bottles of meade were hurt in the accident!

G3

7. BjornBee

BjornBee New Member

It's basically a story of two guys :eek: , one took a leap of faith :roll: , one was lost for awhile :shock: , then they were reunited :twisted: , and they left together in one car :? . And iddee admits he was one of the guys.

I'm sure that story would be better if it included blonde twins, a distraction, and............ :lol: