A Farmall for Jack.

Discussion in 'The Rural Life' started by Iddee, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Farmall M grader, serial # 170612. This is a Farmall M tractor with an American Road grader attachment. Serial # of the road grader is 4833 and the model is 800M.

01616_ezgDPIj3KYF_600x450.jpg

2. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

Loved to of had that grader 15 years ago:thumbsup:,the road from my farm was gravel to town and most every place else in Greene co. Mo.. All roads in Greene co. are paved now,when friends come over and my wife hears the word Tractor,:eek: she will stand with her hands on her hips,tap her foot , and look square at me:lol:. Jack

3. bamabww

bamabww Active Member

Is that your grader Iddee? I've never seen one of those before. My grandfather had a M Farmall I wished I could have kept.

4. Iddee

Iddee New Member

No. Just saw it on the internet and copied it. Thought of Jack and his Farmalls. All my tractors are Fords.

5. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

I bought a 9n ford for $500.00 in the 1970's and a new 5ft. brush cutter for $250.00, paid for them in 3 month's cutting 5 and 10 acre plots of land inside the city limits of Springfield, Mo. They had passed a law that if you let your grass or weeds get over (i think) 12 in. tall, they will mow it and fine you.:eek: The front end bushing was worn out on the 9n and when i run over a low spot with the right front wheel and it bounced back up, it would break the lower lob off the distributor. L kept the parts dept. at ford in business buying distributor caps.Sold the tractor 7 years later for $600.00:thumbsup: Jack

6. riverrat

riverrat New Member

They just sold the first motor grader our town had at auction the other day. It was a 1946 farmall M or H with a trojan grader on the front. Complete with cab and running. A friend of mine bought it.

7. BKF

BKF Administrator Staff Member

A friend of mine that homesteads just got a Kubota 4x4 with front loader/shredder. Been having a lot of fun with it prepping out project sites.