a large hooo-rah

Discussion in 'General Beekeeping' started by tecumseh, Jan 22, 2012.

1. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

soon spring will be upon us and time will be in short supply and the opportunity to say thank you will not be on anyone's agenda list.

I do want to take this opportunity to say thanks to Charles and most especially to Iddee for this forum.. for the constant stream of improvement and for the courteous fashion in which it is operated. You guys are simple the best.

and a good season to all...

ET Ash

2. RE Jones

RE Jones New Member

I do want to second that.
    Thanks for what you guys do and in the fashion that you do it. This forum is sooooooo much better than some of the others.
    Thanks, Robert

3. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

I agree also, :thumbsup: Keep up the good work. Jack

4. Intheswamp

Intheswamp New Member

I'm just a newbee here, but I'd like to say thanks, also, I'd be lightyears behind if it wasn't for a bunch of you good folks (not necessarily what you've written to me, but what you've already written and I've found by searching the message base). Very nice community here, no heavy-handed moderation here but I really haven't seen any need for it. Rather laid-back (off season) attitude...I'm sure things are soon to speed up a bit. ;)

Thanks to those who put the time in to keep this going...

GREAT WORK!!!!!
    THANKS!!!!!!

Ed

5. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

How could I ever dissagree with something tecumseh posted? :mrgreen:

This forum has been a positive addition to my world of beekeeping. I would like to add my name to those extending thanks to those responsible for setting up (Admin) and maintaining (Mods) this site!
    My new resolution will be to make sure I have my camera with me at all times when I'm out at the hives. With todays digital cameras there's no need to worry about cost of pictures and they do add a lot to the conversations. I see many of the more recent members to the forum are active participants and are not hesitant to post (pictures included) and we all benefit by that. :thumbsup:
    So be prepared folks, there should be some good, some bad, and plenty of ugly :mrgreen: in some of my posts this year.
    I will not hide anything, mistakes and success' will be there for all to see, no editing. Hopefully my photobucket account won't fill up. :lol:

6. Bsweet

Bsweet Member

Yes great and many thanks to the Admin of this site for a job well done, and to the membership as well. For we all know the saying "trash in trash out" and it seems that Admin has less trash to deal with (or perhaps the trash is dealt with before we see it). Thank you for a job well done. Jim

7. JPthebeeman

JPthebeeman New Member

I thoroughly enjoy the site as well & would also like to say thank you to everyone who keeps it running and in good shape. Lots of wonderful folks on here & a very pleasant place to visit.

...JP

8. 2kooldad

2kooldad New Member

my thanks as well....this is by far the best fourm ive ever been on and the help here is beyond worth....special thanks to Iddee for letting me call if i had a question...your willingness to help the world with keeping bees is awesome....special thanks to Rast for mentoring me here in da big swamp....we are so much alike its scary an your help has been a blessing....special thanks to Tec an Americasbeekeeper for your scientific answers....i may sound like a dumb hick on occasion but dont count on it...if there is something i dont understand i know i can rely on you for the details that make it work...i think to fast to sort it out alot of times an yall bare with me....thanks to Crackerbee for finding me on ''that other bee fourm'' an pointing me here....best thing i ever did...there isnt enough space to thank everybody id like to....Perrybee, Omie, Brooksbeefarm, G3farms, Zookeep....Yes even you Bjorn for argueing with me cause it makes me rethink what im saying from a diffrent point of view.......thanks to ALL OF YOU :)

9. barry42001

barry42001 New Member

Thank you all, for making this a wonderful place to come and exchange ideas, and help others to develope lasting habits of good sound beekeeping. :drinks:
    Thanks again
    Barry

10. Iddee

Iddee New Member

You guys are going to make my head swell so much I won't be able to get through the door. Giving me the credit for the smoothness of this forum is like giving me the credit for pushing the wagon, ""DOWNHILL"".

It's much more of a position than a job. The members we have have eliminated the "JOB" part of it.

Thanks..........

11. gunsmith

gunsmith New Member

Everyone else has already said everything, so I'll just add my name to the list.

12. Marbees

Marbees Member

Thanks tecumseh for starting this tread. Felt accepted from the very post I introduced myself.
    No better Bee Cafe on www. Kudos to people who run this fine establishment. :thumbsup:

13. Omie

Omie New Member

I like it here because I feel like folks can post how they feel and think about beekeeping freely, without fearing that someone with a personal agenda or chip on their shoulder will try to argue how 'wrong' or misguided they are, just so they can feel like a bigshot authority on the subject.

14. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

I appreciate the hospitality and the extensive knowledge here. I appreciate folks keeping controversial topics and viewpoints off of this forum. There are appropriate forums elsewhere on the internet for non-bee conversations.

15. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

Slowmodem wrote:

"I appreciate the hospitality and extensive knowledge here. I appreciate folks keeping controversial topics and viewpoints off of this forum. There are appropriate forums elsewhere on the internet for non-bee conversations."

:thumbsup: :clapping:

16. Omie

Omie New Member

Yeah me too, I hate reading people's political rantings in particular. Best not dragged in the door!

17. Zulu

Zulu Member

Hip hip hoooraaahhh

Thanks from me too.

18. bamabww

bamabww New Member

I looked at several beekeeping forums before joining this one because of the friendly atmosphere. It's been a lot of help to me. Thanks very much.

19. Zookeep

Zookeep Active Member

I am very happy with this forum and every1 in it and wanna say thanks to iddee and charles and every1 else that run it, post here, visit to read. since Im the only beek in my area this is kinda my bee life line to info, ideas, and ways of doing things that I would not have access to in any other way(and the girls thank you) cause Im sure they would not be nearly as happy if this forum and you guys didnt exist :thumbsup:

20. Hog Wild

Hog Wild New Member

I agree, very friendly, non confrontational site. Not many sites where you can learn from others admitted failures and successes. Thanks to all of those behind the scenes making this forum what it is!