A nearby homeowner had a swarm move in 7 days ago. The first call he made was to an exterminator. The exterminator refused to spray unless a beekeeper said there was no way to get the bees out (ever hear of that before?). He is highly allergic to stings and wants the bees out now, dead or alive, but he and his wife would prefer to 'save' them if possible. They don't want to do a cut out and I think I was able to steer them away from spraying I realize it is way too late in the year to do a complete trap out, and I explained this to them, but they want to try it anyhow. No waiting till spring. It's a tough spot to access, and a tough spot to seal up, lots of ornate trimwork and uneven surfaces right at the opening. At the least I thought I could get some bees out of this to add to my nuc I'm tring to build up for the winter. That and some experience. Any thoughts?