Started Sunday going to rescue a colony from a Silo/Barn that was going to torn down Starting yesterday. Got onsite Sunday, removed a sheet of plywood to take a look and guess what. There were 2 colonies side by side. Separated by a 2x6 divider. The left colony had a entrance on the back side. The right colony had a entrance on this side. If you look at bottom of picture there was a 3rd colony down there. There was no bee in it just some hone and old comb. So yesterday I get another phone call. They started on the building and they found another colony. Kinda last thing I wanted hear yesterday, but yes we went and got them. They delayed the demolition another day. This one didn't have the divider in this section. This was all one colony. The weather was cool. I just hope we got at least one queen or some eggs and larva survived. These were very nice bees. They had lots of honey. Looks like we got about 7 gallons of honey. Temps were in the middle 40's we wprked as fast as we could to get brood and bees in boxes to cover.