Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fellow beekeeper, bee havers and bee want to bees...
very shortly my schedule is to get extremely busy with commitments to my own bees plus for this spring I have committed to assist a commercial bee keeper a few days per week. consequently for this and the one other site I visit I will be absent. this does not mean I don't like you folks or want to assist, but that time is very much constrained and I must attend to the pressing matters of the season first.

if you need something do pm me and I will return a pm at my first opportunity.

sincerely
ET Ash

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Well, at least you have a good reason! Or three. Thanks for the heads up. Try to check in when you can - Your input here is appreciated!

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Do what ya gotta do, but your presence here is always appreciated, so stop in when you can, if only a quick hello.

You should also use the for sale forum. That would get you on here now and then, and still fit in with working the bees.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
tec says:fellow beekeeper, bee havers and bee want to bees...
very shortly my schedule is to get extremely busy with commitments to my own bees plus for this spring I have committed to assist a commercial bee keeper a few days per week. consequently for this and the one other site I visit I will be absent. this does not mean I don't like you folks or want to assist, but that time is very much constrained and I must attend to the pressing matters of the season first.

the rat answers: how ironic I just posted a scenario that is similiar to this but on a smaller scale. then I found this post. Tec when you get a little breather stop in and say hi. You are a pillar and colum to this forum and your respected input will be greatly missed. Dont work to hard and stop in and visit when you can.

Sorry I had to do the tec way of answering questions it will be missed by all while your absent. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
I too will miss your answers and wisdom of the bees. This would be a great time for photos of how commercial keeps do their thing. Just be sure not to forget us in your adventures.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks folks... I will pass thru from time to time but I do know my normal schedule is soon to be history. the best of season's to you all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts