adios... well not really!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tecumseh, Feb 28, 2011.

1. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

fellow beekeeper, bee havers and bee want to bees...
    very shortly my schedule is to get extremely busy with commitments to my own bees plus for this spring I have committed to assist a commercial bee keeper a few days per week. consequently for this and the one other site I visit I will be absent. this does not mean I don't like you folks or want to assist, but that time is very much constrained and I must attend to the pressing matters of the season first.

if you need something do pm me and I will return a pm at my first opportunity.

sincerely
    ET Ash

2. Hobie

Hobie New Member

Well, at least you have a good reason! Or three. Thanks for the heads up. Try to check in when you can - Your input here is appreciated!

3. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Do what ya gotta do, but your presence here is always appreciated, so stop in when you can, if only a quick hello.

You should also use the for sale forum. That would get you on here now and then, and still fit in with working the bees.

4. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

I shall miss your wisdom and guidance, even if only for a short time. Good luck! :wave:

5. riverrat

riverrat New Member

tec says:fellow beekeeper, bee havers and bee want to bees...
    very shortly my schedule is to get extremely busy with commitments to my own bees plus for this spring I have committed to assist a commercial bee keeper a few days per week. consequently for this and the one other site I visit I will be absent. this does not mean I don't like you folks or want to assist, but that time is very much constrained and I must attend to the pressing matters of the season first.

the rat answers: how ironic I just posted a scenario that is similiar to this but on a smaller scale. then I found this post. Tec when you get a little breather stop in and say hi. You are a pillar and colum to this forum and your respected input will be greatly missed. Dont work to hard and stop in and visit when you can.

Sorry I had to do the tec way of answering questions it will be missed by all while your absent. :thumbsup:

6. rast

rast New Member

Have a good time and good luck. I understand, just remember, you are needed.

7. G3farms

G3farms New Member

I too will miss your answers and wisdom of the bees. This would be a great time for photos of how commercial keeps do their thing. Just be sure not to forget us in your adventures.

8. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

thanks folks... I will pass thru from time to time but I do know my normal schedule is soon to be history. the best of season's to you all.