Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aiden took my new demo hive, an empty hive and all the beekeeping gear to class today to give a demonstration to the kindergarten classes of Clinton Elementary School. His kindergarten teacher found out we kept bees last year and she asked if he would come in and talk about them. This year she asked him to come back and give a demonstration on beekeeping again to all the classes. I think he did awesome.
[video=youtube;TIRMJr8EYuI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIRMJr8EYuI[/video]

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
All I can say is that was great, he got to show his stuff on bees and the rest of the class got a look at honey bees, that was a real good way to get the kids to see for themselves.

kebee

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
WOO HOO!!! That's MY bee buddy, I sure hope he doesn't forget about us little folks :lol:

Aiden you sure did a fine job!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you guys for the nice comments. He was very pleased with himself. (especially when he saw himself on the news)
I picked him up from daycare this afternoon and he ran straight over to me with a big grin on his face and said, "Daddy, they all made me thank you cards and gave them to me at the end of the day". There was a huge stack of papers in his backpack where they had hand written thank you cards to him.

Just one Question...Live @ Five @ Four? ... lol
It's a local thing I guess, that channel has local news and stories for 3 hrs straight, from 4-7. I guess they couldn't find suitable programming for those blocks.:confused:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Great job Aiden:thumbsup: You are terrific.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
great job by both you and your son.

I though I might need to warn you that exposing a child to bees at that age does have severe consequence... they will go thru the rest of their life fearing nothing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts