Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,332 Posts
My doctor wouldn't give me a prescription for one! He said if I had a reaction I'd be better off calling 911, and if i used a pen on someone else i could get sued if something went wrong, whereas I couldn't get sued for calling 911. Go figure, we're in NY where everyone sues everyone. lol!

· Registered
2,332 Posts
Yeah I know from that brief story it sounds like I should get a different doctor, but really he's a good doctor- he doesn't believe in running a dozen expensive tests on every little thing, so I like that. He also listens and never rushes you- another rare thing these days.
Plus his office is a half a block from our house so we just walk there. He is a big bicycle rider and plays music too, so my husband and I have that in common with him as well. He keeps up with the latest medical info, doesn't believe in prescribing pills for everything. We like him! But he can be opinionated...just like us! ;D
My last doctor talked down to me like she was the only one in the world who knew anything...so I dumped her. lol!

· Registered
2,332 Posts
Oh. lol!

Hey, maybe i can get my gynocologist to prescribe an epipen for me, don't you think that would work? Actually, i did get stung in a very unfortunate place once last year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.