AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES:

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side...PG-13' started by Iddee, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Iddee

Iddee New Member

AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES:

1. AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES BY GETTING SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU CHOP.

2. AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT BY USING THE SINK.

3. FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~ SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED FOR A FEW MINUTES, THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS. REMEMBER TO USE A TIMER.

4. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ROLLING OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON.

5. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES. THEN YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.

6. YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

7. IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

DAILY THOUGHT:

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

2. riverrat

riverrat New Member

the alarm clock and mouse trap might have just got me in trouble might have to pull that one out on the boy see what he does

3. Mama Beek

Mama Beek New Member

I may have to try the mouse trap thing myself one morning. I get tired of waking certain people up every ten minutes because they refuse to stop hitting the snooze button!

4. Hobie

Hobie New Member

You folks just need a house cat that gets hungry at 5 am!

5. Mama Beek

Mama Beek New Member

We had one .....once :p

6. riverrat

riverrat New Member

well someone must have clued the boy in got up at 6:30 this morning boys never up before 10 but he had a game he had to leave for at 9: I got the trap snuck into his dark room my little lady right behind me being real quiet got about half way to the clock the boy says hi guys im already up. Joke was on us :yahoo: