Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be going to the ABF Mtng in Orlando, FL January 12th to 16th. Will anyone else, on this forum, be there? Hey rast. Wanta join me for a drink some evening? I'd be glad to introduce you to some of my friends who winter their bees in FL.

Hope to see some of you there. I'll try to have something on a name tag, so you will be able to id me as a fellow beekeepingforums member.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Bjorn.................. :telephone: Hello Honey :queen:, me and sqkcrk want to take a road trip to sunny Florida and leave you and the kids here in the snow, yes....yes it is all about bees, you know a big conference........hello....HELLO!

As seen by sqkcrk as he drives by Bjorns place :crybye:

:lol: :lol:

G3

(my wife will not let me go either)

·
Premium Member
1,470 Posts
G3farms said:
Bjorn.................. :telephone: Hello Honey :queen:, me and sqkcrk want to take a road trip to sunny Florida and leave you and the kids here in the snow, yes....yes it is all about bees, you know a big conference........hello....HELLO!

As seen by sqkcrk as he drives by Bjorns place :crybye:

:lol: :lol:

G3

(my wife will not let me go either)
:rolling: :rotfl: :rolling: :rotfl:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I thought this was very funny too. I'm so tempted to go down to FL. I just hate to use my vacation days so early in the year. Air looks to be around $250. Still, might be worth it to see 50 honey queens... :thumbsup: everyone knows beekeeping is about the queens.

I can't understand why EAS chooses so many location that are off (way off) mass transit locations. So, this might be refreshing. Hard not to stop in to see Mickey. Oh bother, not excited about the huge $ though... so torn.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I think that ABF is mtng where most of the bigger beekeepers are located for the winter. Which should give them more reasons for attending. I also think that they switch back and forth between the east coast and the west coast, or east of and west of the Mississippi.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts