Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
If you were already on the do not call list, it means nothing more for you. The same loop holes exist for banks, politicians, surveys, etc.

Anyone who took the time to register with the do not call list was already covered, and this just covers those to lazy to do it themselves. I'd expect government to soon be in charge of wiping their butts soon also.

This is just window dressing that still allows enough wiggle roon and the ability to adapt, that I do not think my phone will ring any less.

·
Registered
114 Posts
We have a do not call list over here also and for me it has worked wonders.. still get a few charity calls but nowhere near the number of telemarketing calls and robot calls that we used to get :mrgreen:

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
I love the political ones. I always say I plan to vote for that one if I don't get too mad about these aggravating calls and change my mind.

I get all kinds of shocked responses, but they hang up pretty quick.

·
Premium Member
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm on the no-call too, have been for years but still get the occasional sales call. The automated robot that keeps giving me "one more chance" to extend the warranty on my wife's truck is getting old...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts