Angel food any one?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alleyyooper, Feb 2, 2010.

1. alleyyooper

alleyyooper New Member

Any body buy from them?

http://www.angelfoodministries.com/

I am told the food is of good quailty, no preaching their way is the only way, and it doesn't matter if you are in rags or a fancy suit with money hanging out of all the pockets.

:mrgreen: Al

2. Mama Beek

Mama Beek New Member

We considered it but when I looked at what they were actually offering it wasn't foods that our family would normally purchase. It was more of the prepared type frozen dinner sort than we would eat.....to me that just took all the value right out of it. I know quite a few folks who do use it and swear it helps reduce their grocery bills.

3. alleyyooper

alleyyooper New Member

You have to read the menu our friend said, plus there are different packages. Such as the all meat one, all fruit one too.

They do have what they list as the senior package that is all frozen thaw warm and eat stuff.

any way we placd a order yesterday for the special package. If I remember right there was only one pre fixed meal that needed cooking before serving.
    But $70.00 dollars worth of food for $30.00 is worth trying we felt.

:mrgreen: Al

4. Mama Beek

Mama Beek New Member

Hmmm, thanks Al...I'll have to give it another look over and see if it's something that will be of benefit to us. Let us know how you like what you get.