another easy 1

Discussion in 'Swarms, Cut outs, and Trap outs' started by Zookeep, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Zookeep

Zookeep Active Member

Picked up a easy 1 today ran by to take a look, 6 feet off the ground in a soffit, 5 min to remove the aluminium soffit to get at the hive, Ill be doing it in the next few days.

Attached Files:

2. jb63

jb63 New Member

Thx for sharing, we have 20 * nights and frost so it's nice to hear from the sunshine state.

3. ApisBees

ApisBees Active Member

Thanks for posting, and remember your camera and take lots of pictures. It's the only beekeeping the tundra division gets to enjoy at this time of year.

4. efmesch

efmesch Active Member

How great, all year beekeeping.

5. Zookeep

Zookeep Active Member

well its all done, was very easy, I brought my son-in-law with me, he is on leave just before he gets deployed to the middle east. the pic with the hands and bees was all robbers at the end, we put a little honey on our 2 hands and took 30 secs for them to swarm the honey.

Attached Files:

6. ApisBees

ApisBees Active Member

Thanks for posting Zookeep nice to have help. Doesn't look like there was a lot of honey stores to salvage in those combs, from the photos. But bees and wax, plus in addition to being an easy one makes it worth it.