any body wanna do a trapout in wesly chaple florida

Discussion in 'Swarms, Cut outs, and Trap outs' started by 2kooldad, Jan 10, 2012.

1. 2kooldad

2kooldad New Member

a builder wants some bees out of a house in weasly chapel near I-75 an 54.....its to far for me to drive for a trap out....they are in a block an stucko wall at the rear of a residential house under an eletrical box...one hole bout the size of a nickle about 3 1/2ft off the ground....there is an AC pad right next to it so you could get a hive box pretty close....im standing here with the bees right now an they are bringing in pollen....pretty active for almost dark an the weather isnt cold....my phone cam isnt taking very bright pics....they are active an very busy....sup to you if ya want em....i'll talk to the builder or give you his number....look like good bees :)

2. crackerbee

crackerbee New Member

2KD is this builder willing to pay to have them removed?If so I'd be wiling to take the job,but won't have a free day until Mon.(Jan. 16th)to get to him.

3. 2kooldad

2kooldad New Member

well Crackerbee i'll talk to him an put yall in contact.....i dont know him all that well but my company has done a buncha surveys for him.....the AC pad is empty so you could use it to your advantage....i'll try an post a pic of the layout later tonight....its a long way for me to drive or id jump on it just to get the experiance with a trapout.

4. crackerbee

crackerbee New Member

I know what you mean it's a 40+ mile round trip for me and may take 2 to 3 trips for a trap out,and I've got a hungry Hemi to feed.Just let me know what he says.

5. 2kooldad

2kooldad New Member

ok man....i'll get hold of him tomorow....if ya want me to give him your number PM it to me....I may already have it i think but just in case....he does alot of jobs down south so ya never know when haven your name out gets ya a job to do....an more bees.....my girlfriend is gonna send me to beehab she says....i didnt mention to her that Rast informed me the dadent outlet is in ocala....i told her i couldnt go there cause it was in tallahassee (which i thought it was at the time) im thinken its time for a road trip...Muah hahahahahahahahah !!!!!!!!

6. 2kooldad

2kooldad New Member

what more can ya ask for in a trapout....lol

Attached Files:

7. crackerbee

crackerbee New Member

2KD I sent you a PM with my contact info. :telephone:

8. Zookeep

Zookeep Active Member

Hmm last time I saw bees in that spot they were in the ceiling, they had followed the hollow block up the wall with the electrical line into the ceiling joists just on the inside of the wall, might be nice if that were the case here then its just 1 trip.