Any coffee drinkers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Charles, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Charles

Charles New Member

I just finished building a new website on Irish Coffee, does anybody know of a good coffee recipe with Honey and Irish Whiskey that i could use? I feel like there's something missing since there's not a single mention of honey anywhere :)

http://www.irishcoffeerecipes.com/

2. Zulu

Zulu Member

Never heard of a recipe with honey .... Drank quite a few , and in a few countries too.

3. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

Sorry, all I drink is straight Folgers, no cream or sugar.

4. srvfantexasflood

srvfantexasflood New Member

Sorry, I can't help either. I like my coffee like I like my men... straight and strong.:wink:

5. Marbees

Marbees Member

This is a Serbian - Irish way of keeping your stomach healthy.

First you take a teaspoon of honey, so all of those nasty microorganisms inhabiting our stomach storm to the sweet honey.
    You wait one minute, then you drink some black coffee, it helps blinding those germs, so they can't escape.
    Now you take a shot of irish whiskey and kill all of them:lol:
    Nice way to live long and stay healthy:lol:

6. Medic1259

Medic1259 New Member

I have been a bartender for years this is what I use to make as an irish coffee with a kick. Glass coffee mug filled with coffee, spoon resting over the top with a sugar cube. Splash 151 rum on the cube and light. Let it burn for about 20 sec. Drop in cube . add 1oz of Irish Cream. Top with Wip Cream... Now I have not tried this but .... What id instead of the sugar cube use a spoon full of honey again splash the 151 on and light??? I don't have any Honey right now but I do have....
    151.png