Anyone else put on some holiday weight?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Charles, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Charles

Charles New Member

Had quite a rude awakening this morning, guess I shouldn't have taken seconds on that pecan pie :lol:

I'll be spending my new years day rebuilding the bed :-( I hate cheap furniture!

[attachment=0:mr7m2th4]broken-bed.jpg[/attachment:mr7m2th4]

Attached Files:

2. Zulu

Zulu Member

I don't want to talk about it... :roll:

3. gunsmith

gunsmith New Member

Cheap furniture? Are you sure? :mrgreen:

I don't think I added any extra weight, gimme a couple minutes to waddle into the scale and I'll let you know. :D

4. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

"Rebuilding the bed"? :shock:

I don't see anything there that a couple concrete blocks couldn't fix! Most keeps got a few of those layin around. If no blocks, I'm sure you must have a stack of books, magazines, a few milk crates? :thumbsup:

Charles, Charles, Charles, if you are insistent on spending $$$$$ so frivolusly, maybe just cut back on the accessories for Benz truck for the 50,000th post! :mrgreen:

5. jb63

jb63 New Member

My problem is my wife has been shrinking my pants.I pulled out a pair of wool hunting pants from when I was in my thirties and had to give them to my son.Then just now I pulled out a pair of cords that are only about 3 yr old and there was way too much pressure on the button.I was afraid it would go shooting off at the resturant and put someones eye out.I don't know how she does it, the legs are fine.

6. Charles

Charles New Member

Deck screws - free
    Angle iron - free

The look on my wife's face when she see's the repair - Priceless :drinks:

It's stronger than when it was new and the mattress hides the angle iron so all is forgiven :thumbsup:

7. Iddee

Iddee New Member

He's eating too well. I must be over paying him. I think I'll reduce his pay from 3.00 a month to 2.50. Maybe that'll thin him down.

8. crackerbee

crackerbee New Member

Gained 8 lbs. in 2 weeks for the holidays...took me 3 months to take that off UGGGGGGGH :frustrated: :ranting:

I guess it's back to the turkey burgers :roll:

I didn't break the bed though :rolling: :rolling: :rotfl:

9. Hobie

Hobie New Member

I don't know where my scale is. Therefore, I look great! Ignorance is, indeed, bliss.

10. srvfantexasflood

srvfantexasflood New Member

I managed to gain 6# even with dieting and exercise. I shudder to think what would have happened without the exercise! I was my own worst enemy. I had to sample everything I made! Cheesecake, pecan pie, fudge, honey-toffee, jellies and breads were my demise.

11. riverrat

riverrat New Member

You expect us to believe that story. K Let me throw my story out there and see which one of us has to go through the wash and come clean. I think it was the inner youth in you coming out and you was jumping on the bed when everyone was gone. Now who believes what :rolling: :rotfl:

12. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

I ask my wife if she had changed soap in the washing machine because i thought it was shrinking my clothes. She said she hadn't,but all the christmas candy disappearing might have something to do with it. :mrgreen: Jack

13. Indiana Dave

Indiana Dave New Member

Had to order 36"W work pants last week....34s were getting really tight. Too many boxes of Christmas cookies in the house.