Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish apologise for my abrupt absence from the forum as of late.
Some of you are probably aware that we purchased a home a month ago with the plan to renovate and move into it by Sept.
The renovations are more extensive than anticipated and are not really going as planned, it appears as if we will not make our deadline. Stress level is off the meter resulting in significant weight loss (not always a bad thing if you have it to spare) and many sleepless nights. Didn't know I could spend this much in such a short period of time!
I will return on a more regular basis when I emerge on the other side of this dilemma.
Thanks
Perry

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
your presence and comments have always been very much appreciated by myself.

although (obviously I would guess) I do perceive 'the girls' as being very important family and home does come first.

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Although your presence is as Tec states, there are times when the world requires a different route then the one you plan.

Good luck with your remodeling and come in when you can, if just for a little encouragement. We'll try to hold the fort down until you are settled and back on course.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Perry:
Been there, done that, got the scars to prove it. 1 lesson I learned was to pay a little extra for a professional home inspector prior to comitting to the purchase. Good luck with your project, and we look forward to your advice and words of wisdom when you get back.
Rodger

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
You wrote the words "home" and "renovate" in the same sentence.

That pretty much excuses all absences (and also unexplained bouts of foul language, and excessive credit card charges to Home Depot.) Best of luck! Been there. Still there!

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
We will definitely miss you, but know where your priorities must lie. :(
Your immediate family and their needs come first. :)
Build well and enjoy the fruits of your labors. :thumbsup:
We look forward to reading your reports when the pressures on your time return to normal. :wave:

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Perry take care of business and get the house all fixed up for your family, best of luck with it.

Take a break to the bees for some stress relief, we are pulling for ya!!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
wish you was closer I would offer a hand. Hang in there anything worth doing takes time and good things come to those with patience. Dont forget about us as we enjoy your input. If you need an ear to bend no better place than here among friends. God speed to ya

·
Registered
474 Posts
Perry, You are missed but we understand (and feel for you)and are happy with any time you can spare to be with us. Take care, be safe and come back as you can.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Family first

Just saw the pics, lots of work.

My wife in my case about a sun room !!

Keep chipping away. See you back soon enough

1 - 14 of 14 Posts