Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On G3's signature, located underneath his posts, are a couple of sayings, one of which is:

"Bees are bees and do as they please!!"

There is another saying in some strange sort of language just above it. I have always assumed that it was the same saying just in a different language but apparently not!
Apparently, G3 has placed this saying there for several months now, waiting for someone to ask what it meant.

Today I bit!

"You will need to google it" he says, knowing full well that we are unable to type in those symbols!

@&#$%*@$&!!!

Now I ask you, what type of a sadistic, twisted, person sets a trap and patiently waits months for some poor soul to innocently ask the question?
There oughtta be a law! :ranting:

Anyone have any ideas? I have a feeling there is at least one person who might! :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Iddee you gave it away!! :lol: :lol:

I had Perry on the ropes, it just makes me giggle like a little girl. I love brain teasers, riddles, and most any kind of mechanical puzzle.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now that is cool Iddee, I had no idea you could copy/paste right into google search! :thumbsup:
I just tried, it took me a few tries to get it right and I came up with the same thing you linked to! :mrgreen:

As for G3...................................I hope you're happy, I coulda ended up with a major brain cramp! :ranting:
(I know, I know, most of you think I've already had one!) :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
man perry im glad you bit on that one it was killing me but i didnt want him seting the hook on me :aikido:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
G3farms said:
bsrbs&duastheyplz

hey look perry want to nibble on that one :drinks:

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bsrbs&duastheyplz wasn't hard to figure out. :roll:
Still working on Hammerfur :confused: :oops:
What's with this stuff, are you guys trying to give us Canadians up here an inferiority complex? (or just me) :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts