Attention Zookeep! 999 + ????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PerryBee, Mar 5, 2013.

1. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

OK, here it is.
    Zookeep is sitting at 999 posts and has said he won't post number 1,000 because it apparently will bother some crazy old guy (Sorry Iddee or tec, he really shouldn't refer to you guys with such disrespect).
    Perhaps in order to convince him to post what I am positive will be a most profound number 1,000 post, a pm appeal to him directly would be in order. Perhaps if his pm box gets overwhelmed he may be convinced to end his foolishness and go easy on Iddee or tec, (whomever he was referring to as "crazy old guy). :wink:
    Till then, let me say that I want to congratulate Zookeep on his tremendous contributions here to this forum. His growth and knowledge have been amazing to watch, all done in such an incredible short period of time. It has been fun to follow and I look forward to watching "the rest of the story."

2. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

"Zookeep is sitting at 999 posts and has said he won't post number 1,000 because it apparently will bother some crazy old guy "

some crazy old guy WITH A BEARD watching numbers!!! :lol:

:thumbsup: thanks zoo!!!

3. ApisBees

ApisBees Active Member

I think his 999 post is the most profound post. I have enjoyed all your 999 previous posts, pictures, and experiences, that you have shared with rest of us. and I'm looking forward to your next 9,000 posts. thanks for sharing Zookeep.

Keith

4. Ray

Ray Member

Hang in there PerryBee, the withdrawal symptoms will get to him pretty quick :)

5. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

The camaraderie here on this forum is unbelievable. The knowledge base is second-to-none. This is a great place to be. And It'll be even better when Zookeep makes the 1000th post! :D

6. riverrat

riverrat New Member

I'll pokem with a stick that will get a post out of'em :thumbsup:

7. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

greg-
    "The camaraderie here on this forum is unbelievable. The knowledge base is second-to-none. This is a great place to be. And It'll be even better when Zookeep makes the 1000th post! :grin:
    :thumbsup:

riverrat-
    "I'll pokem with a stick that will get a post out of'em :thumbsup: "
    :lol: