Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
A friend sent me this just after Christmas. Just thought of it now (our old stomping grounds in BC where I met my wife)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... ouver.html

Watch the videos below the picture (sorry for the adds in the beginning) and you see people walking by on the sidewalk within a few feet of this bear and they don't even notice it! :lol: :lol:
Gutsy move by the cop to grab it!

You don't always have to go to the country to find bear up here!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PerryBee said:
Great video JP!
When he looked up at ya right before you talked I'm thinking he's thinking "JP Burger"! :lol:
I was kinda thinking the same thing Perry. That's why I asked him to move on. :mrgreen: Great video BTW of the cop catching the bear. I think they are awesome animals glad he didn't get hurt.

JP the bear man is what I told my wife too! :lol:

...JP

·
Registered
983 Posts
JPthebeebearman, great video :thumbsup:
You were pretty calm man, born to be a wildlife journalist. :goodpost:
"From bees to bears" - an idea for the working title of your show. :)

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
jp writes:
Took video and plenty of pics.

tecumseh:
thanks for that. can you perhaps tell me approximately where the video was shot. we have had some unverified reports of black bears here.

ps.. do you know of any local source of bee wax down around Baton Rouge? I have a displaced customer(s) that lives there that need some for their cream and soap business?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tecumseh, the footage was taken in northeast, Louisiana not too far from the Arkansas state line a little southeast of Bastrop, Louisiana. How much wax do you need and what are you willing to pay per lb? You can PM me if you like with that.

...JP

1 - 10 of 10 Posts