Bamabww

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PerryBee, Oct 7, 2013.

1. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

You did that on purpose. :cool:
    I was watching you, and yesterday you only had 10 posts to go before 1,000!
    Now I wake up this morning only to find that you had a flurry of activity (clearly designed to circumvent the rules about having the spotlight shone on you) and are now sitting at 1003! Not fair!
    While I could be upset about all of this, I have chosen instead to swallow my pride, and will humbly offer a piece of pie instead of seeking revenge.
    Thanks for all that you do to contribute to the forum Wayne, you have been a great addition.

pie 100.jpg

2. kebee

kebee Active Member

Yes I notice this also, congratulation Bamabww on your posts always love to hear what going on up the road from me, thanks.

Ken

3. ApisBees

ApisBees Active Member

Congratulations on achieving and surpassing this milestone. And if by design you managed to try and get over the 1000 mark with out Perry noticing You deserve 2 pieces of pie.

4. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

Wayne, i would have perry take the first bite of the pie first.:???: He doesn't like to loose,:roll: but then if he taste it you may not get any.:shock: Jack

5. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

congratulations and thanks for being here wayne! i always enjoy reading your posts! :grin:

6. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

I wholeheartedly agree with everything that's been said above! :D

7. efmesch

efmesch Active Member

Just goes to show you, Wayne, you can sneak by Perry in a quick dash---but he'll always catch up with you.
    Keep up with your great contributions to the forum.

8. bamabww

bamabww New Member

Perry, to forgive is divine. Thank you so much for the pie. To tell the truth, it slipped up on me although I knew I was close. And thanks to all of you for your kind words. Believe me I have gained far more than I've ever contributed and feel so fortunate to have found this forum and made so many new friends. I owe each of you.

9. Marbees

Marbees Member

Wayne, congratulations and thank you for your contribution. Keep it going :thumbsup: