Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Second to last day of October, and it is in the 60's, the leaves on the trees are gorgeous oranges and yellows, and the bees are feasting on the broccoli flowers. Life is good.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
it wasn't freezing and it wasn't raining so I'm not gonna complain about it but it sure could have been a whole lot prettier where we are.

I'm glad you enjoyed a beautiful day though. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Ya'll go ahead and brag. I was wringing wet with sweat by 9 AM yesterday. We are supposed to see some 60's at night sometime this week :beg: .

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Frost warning for the valley tonight, I think it will just be a light one.

We have not had a really hard killing frost yet.

Went over to Crossville today and all of the leaves up on the plateau are brown and dead, they must of had some good frost up there already.

G3

·
Registered
231 Posts
G3---When I was a kid, we went from Texas to Crossville every summer, so daddy could visit his old Air Force buddy. I recall I-40 being built right behind their house. I love Tennessee for it's beauty and friendly folks. It's a great stateball right.... :yahoo:

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Small world for sure. I like going up on the plateau for the senic views of the hills and trees. Still alot of large farms out that way.

G3

·
Registered
176 Posts
we've driven through TN before and it truly is beautiful. maybe sometime mom and dad will take us on vacation over that way. :beg: :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts