Started off the morning selling my last nuc. The buyer came by at 8. Jumped in the truck and went to the first yard to install excluders, add supers, and check colony condition. 36 cols. Long pants, t-shirt and veil, no gloves. Bees were flying well at 9:00. No dronelayers. Some honey above the brood chamber in most hives. I had split this yard about three weeks ago. Drove to the next yard, stopping at a store for a drink. Temps had gotten up to 80 maybe, but w/ a bit of a breeze. More checking colonies, installing excluders and supering. This time I used a nuc which I already had in that yard. Conditions were right for going w/out a veil for about an hour and a half. Took two stings to the ear. Not bad. Nice to work w/out a veil or gloves. This yard was 40 cols that I split into 80, adding queens 2.5 days later by figuring out where the queen was or wasn't by the presence of or absence of eggs, or by luckily seeing the queen. That seemed to work pretty well, having only one dud out of the forty I installed queens into. One more yard to check cols and install excluders. But they will be okay until Monday. They have room to store honey. Then there are still about 6 yards to check to see if they need more room. Basswood should start blooming soon, maybe Monday. Sumac is starting to bloom here. Clover had been blooming and I have seen bees working it. A crop is shaping up. Potential for a good one. Let's hope.