Bee Bee tree seed for sale (Korean Evodia) Free shipping in

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by John67x, Oct 2, 2010.

1. John67x

John67x New Member

Re: Bee Bee tree seed for sale (Korean Evodia) Free shipping

Just "harvested" fresh seed from the 2011 "crop" :) I have seedlings available as well and these can be easily grown indoors over winter. Contact me here or at [email protected]. Here is a photo I took this past (late) July of the flower buds the trees get: [​IMG]

2. Baxter

Baxter New Member

John, I'm very pleased with the Bee Bee trees I bought from you.

I was referred to you by Iddee

Thanks,

Baxter

3. John67x

John67x New Member

Baxter, thank you and Iddee, thank you as well.

4. srvfantexasflood

srvfantexasflood Member

Here's my testimonial, John. I would add "transplants well" to it's list of attributes.
    I received my little tree, that you packed with tender loving care. I planted it a couple of days later, watered extra well, and place a collar around it to keep the critters away. I also mulched my little tree as we haven't seen any rain for a long time. That was 7 days ago. I have watered twice since then and I can see my little Bee Bee tree hasn't suffered any transplant shock. Hard to imagine, but I think it may have grown an inch in the last week. :mrgreen:
    The temps have also been in the 80's this past week.

5. John67x

John67x New Member

Jo, they are tough little trees and I think the peat containers help with the shock too. The mulch will really help with root protection in winter temps too. They do like water when they are small and it sounds like it's a happy tree. If you think of it, let me know how tall it is by next summer's end. I'm guessing it will be in the 4-5ft range.

6. John67x

John67x New Member

Just want to update post to say I have seedlings available to grow inside over winter months and seeds as well. Now is a great time to grow them indoors and have good size seedlings ready to plant in spring. Contact me here or at [email protected] with any questions.

7. John67x

John67x New Member

Anyone interested in getting some of these trees this spring/summer is welcome to contact me here or at [email protected]. I have both seeds and seedlings available.

8. John67x

John67x New Member

I have fresh seeds just collected (Sept.2012) from my Bee Bee trees. As listed above, they are $10 a pack (about 100 seeds) with free shipping (USA). I guarantee their viability and offer good tips to get them germinating. Contact me here or at [email protected] with inquiries. I know these trees well and am happy to lend advice on growing them.

9. Gypsi

Gypsi Super Moderator Staff Member

How old does a beebee tree have to be to bloom?

10. Iddee

Iddee New Member

John, you have been a member of the forum for 2 years. You have posted on one thread other than bee bee trees, and that was 20 months ago. We have the trading post for "participating" members. I think it only fair that you join in on the conversations now and then if you are going to continue to use the forum to sell your goods.

11. Gypsi

Gypsi Super Moderator Staff Member

I think the birds planted me a Beebee tree, but I chopped it off last fall because it looked like a shrub that needed a haircut. I think I will wait and see if mine blooms.

12. John67x

John67x New Member

Iddee, I have learned a lot from the site in the 2 yrs since I joined, which only reinforces my agreement with (and respect for) your statement.

13. John67x

John67x New Member

They typically flower in 4-5 years. If the one you cut back had good roots it will likely pop back up. They can be kept in a bush form too although I haven't tried it.