Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hadn't even gotten geared up due to poor weather up here. Only one trap set even though it's way too early.
Last night I had a dream that I was walking in a neighbors yard to chit chat. A bee kept buzzing me, I wondered what his problem was. As I got closer to my neighbor I saw the swarm, and said, "hey, you have bees swarming.... then amidst them all, I noticed a big one, just hovering, HEY!!! I see the queen...
Don't remember much more than that, other than his dog going nutz chasing them around...

:roll:

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Kool I'm not the only strange person on here lol

·
Registered
978 Posts
melrose, it's been a few years since I had a dream like that, but the last time I did, the bees were talking to me in plain english. When I woke up I immediately started laughing out loud which woke up my wife. When I told her what I was laughing at, she knew she could have me committed any time she wanted to.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Definitely cabin fever setting in, working too much and bad weather when I should be outside. Then when the weather does turn good, I'll be in Cali for a week, chewing my nails off waiting to back home to play with the bees.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts