Beekeeping Equipment Give-away

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by clinch, Mar 10, 2013.

1. clinch

clinch New Member

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this message, but I have been given some brand new beekeeping equipment to give away on my personal blog.

I have the following items, from Bee Outfitters to promote their new line of ventilated bee suits and jackets:

New ventilated beek jacket (size large)
    New Dadant Smoker with protective screen
    10" Hive tool

So I've set up a give-away on my blog, which is open to anyone in Canada or the US and one lucky person will receive all 3 items.

See http://bees.chrisinch.com/contests/ for more details!

2. Gypsi

Gypsi Super Moderator Staff Member

I could use the ventilated jacket, actually could use all of it, but I'm a little worried about landing on a trap website for viruses.

3. clinch

clinch New Member

Hi Gypsi. There's not trap or virus. You have my personal promise. And if you are nervous about leaving your email address, you can always enter by following me on Twitter and posting the contest tweet. I'm @BeekeepingON on twitter. (I just need a way of contacting the winner)

If you have any questions, please let me know.

4. blueblood

blueblood New Member

Entered. Thanks for the offer...

5. tmrschessie

tmrschessie New Member

Thank you for the invitation to read your news letter and to enter your contest. Tom

6. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

I entered (newsletter), as much for the good info as the contest. But hey, if I happen to win...................! :mrgreen:

7. Iddee

Iddee New Member

""The contest will end on April 30, 2013 and a winner will be randomly chosen from all entries. The winner will be contacted directly and published on Beekeeping in Ontario.""

Clinch, Thanks for the post and the contest. For future comfort with the idea, just in case you do it again, I would like to request that you also post the winner here. As Gypsi responded, some folks are suspicious of this type of post. It will help relax them and you will be better accepted in the future if you follow up with a posting of the winner in each contest.