Beekeeping Equipment Give-away

Discussion in 'General Beekeeping' started by clinch, Apr 8, 2013.

1. clinch

clinch New Member

UPDATE MAY 1: Congrats to Larry Cole, who won this give-away. Thanks to all entrants.

Hi everyone. I'm giving away some brand new beekeeping equipment. I made a video showing the items recently. I'm offering this to anyone in Canada or the US. Absolutely free and no pressure.

[video=youtube;yqSa1ysR30c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqSa1ysR30c[/video]

Full disclaimer: Bee Outfitters gave me this equipment to offer through my blog, but I am not profiting from this give-away. No entry information will be shared beyond my own eyes.

Last edited: May 1, 2013
  2. thatguy324

thatguy324 New Member

i will win i am lucky

3. efmesch

efmesch Active Member

I'm not in the running but I got to hand it to you.:thumbsup: Too bad I don't qualify.
    That's really generous of you and Bee Outfitters.
    Best of luck to whover wins.

4. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

like ef said chris, very generous of you and bee outfitters!

5. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

Hey Chris.
    I don't really need the goodies......................but I entered anyway! :mrgreen:
    I wanted to check out the newsletter. :wink:

6. extrasharp

extrasharp New Member

7. Iddee

Iddee New Member

""
    The contest will end on April 30, 2013 and a winner will be randomly chosen from all entries. The winner will be contacted directly and published on Beekeeping in Ontario.""

Clinch, Thanks for the post and the contest. For future comfort with the idea, just in case you do it again, I would like to request that you also post the winner here. As Gypsi responded, some folks are suspicious of this type of post. It will help relax them and you will be better accepted in the future if you follow up with a posting of the winner in each contest.

[h=2][/h]

8. clinch

clinch New Member

Thanks Iddee. I think it's a great idea to post the winner here. I can completely understand that people are skeptical about offers like this. It's one of the reasons I decided to make a more personal video showing the items.

Once the winner is selected, I'll post information here. I definitely want to have more give-aways like this in the future and continue spreading the word on beekeeping and helping out new beeks.

9. extrasharp

extrasharp New Member

You have a great FB page, good info Clinch.

10. clinch

clinch New Member

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback and glad you like it.

11. clinch

clinch New Member

WINNER ANNOUNCED

Just wanted to let everyone know that the contest closed last night at midnight and this morning, with the help of random.org, a winner was selected from all entries.

Congratulations to Larry Cole of South Carolina, who won the Beekeeping Essentials prize pack!

Thanks to everyone who entered. I hope to offer more contests like this in the future with different equipment and beekeeping goodies.

12. efmesch

efmesch Active Member

Three cheers for Larry Cole. :grin:
    I'm sure he will appreciate the generosity of Bee Outfitters, your "sponsors" and put the beekeeping essentials to good use.
    May the equipment, together with a good family of bees produce a nice crop of top notch South Carolina honey. :thumbsup:

13. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Thanks for the announcement.

14. extrasharp

extrasharp New Member