Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
44/50, I think some questions were not worded very well, but it was a really cool test.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I have taken this test before and scored mid 40's (exhalted or something like that). The only trick for us up here is that there are a few questions that deal strictly with issues that are restricted to the USA. A lucky guess or two didn't hurt.
Otherwise I am sure I would have scored 50!!!!!!! :lol: :rolling: :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
OK, I never claimed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer: 38/50.

Probably would have been in the teens had it not been for some of the discussions on this forum. :)

Walt

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
ouch! 25 / 50. I have lots to learn.

Well, I'm learning, second attempt 30 / 50!

·
Registered
120 Posts
38/50......could be better, could be worse. =(

·
Registered
50 Posts
29/50, reasonable I think as I don't have bees yet and have only been reading this and other forums for 3 months. At least 3 or 4 Q's were USA geographic/economic related which I had no idea about plus I read a couple of Q's incorrectly. The test is good because it gives you the answers to the ones you got wrong so you can learn. I hate doing exams and never finding out what I got wrong. All in all good fun!

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Be sure to take it a few times. It doesn't give the same questions each time. As you said, it's a good learning tool.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yes I'll come back and have another go, in between reading/learning more from the forum. It would be good if it was in METRIC as well!

·
Registered
50 Posts
43/50, that was much better, only 1 geographic USA question, nill economic USA Q's, I missed 2 Q's about different types of trees in the USA though, took my time to READ the Q's properly this time, all in all a lot better. Lots of good questions, a great learning experience!

100 TD said:
29/50, reasonable I think as I don't have bees yet and have only been reading this and other forums for 3 months. At least 3 or 4 Q's were USA geographic/economic related which I had no idea about plus I read a couple of Q's incorrectly.

·
Registered
419 Posts
34/50. Not bad considering I am currently in the process of trapping out my first bees (first of my own, anyway...).

Sincerely,
Paul E. Turley

1 - 20 of 61 Posts