Billy and Tommy

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side...PG-13' started by heinleinfan, Sep 1, 2012.

1. heinleinfan

heinleinfan New Member

Billy and Tommy were best friends and their favorite past time was getting into trouble. After they got into a whole heap of trouble stealing some tomatoes from Farmer John, their moms went to the preacher and asked him to have a talk with the boys, to try to get them to settle down.

The preacher decided he would try to teach the boys about how God was everywhere, always watching and so they needed to always be on their best behavior to please the Lord. He decided it would be best to talk to the boys one at a time, since they'd be getting into trouble together and not listening if he had them both in his office.

The preacher brought Billy into his office first, sat him down and asked "Billy, do you know where God is?"

Billy kept his eyes down and kind of shuffled his feet and shrugged.

"Where is God, Billy?" The preacher asked a little more sternly. The boy started wriggling, hardly able to keep still and just gave a bigger shrug.

The preacher was fast losing patience. "Now, Billy, I know you know. So I need you to answer me right now. Where is God?!" the preacher asked, and slapped his hand on the table with a bang.

With that Billy leaped up and tore outta the room, grabbing Tommy up out of the waiting chair outside and dragging him along, yelling "Come on, Tommy, run! Somebody stole God and they think we got 'em!"

2. litefoot

litefoot New Member

:rolling::lol: , thanks!
    Joel

3. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

Good one Heinleinfan:lol:. Reminds me of the story our great aunt Lottie told on our little brother Jr.(5yrs. old at the time) Aunt lottie said Jr was driving nails in a board and mashed his finger,she heard him say a bad word and she told him that god heard him and he should be ashamed and ask for foregiveness or you may not go to heaven, don't you want to go to heaven? Jr thought for a moment and said, i don't know aunt Lottie, having wings and flying around and setting on clouds all the time wouldn't be much fun, besides i probably wouldn't anybody up there anyway. Aunt Lottie about made herself sick laughing everytime she told that story. Aunt Lottie died in the 60's on Halloween night sitting in her rocker, reading the Bible. Jack

4. Gypsi

Gypsi Super Moderator Staff Member

Good one!
    :thumbsup: