Blow Sweet Wind Blow

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side...PG-13' started by brooksbeefarm, Feb 13, 2012.

1. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

Daddy sleeps naked, remind me of a time my dad and i were squirrel hunting, (back in the 40's) well nature called and dad didn't have any toilet paper, so he grabed a handfull of leaves. Well turned out it was poison ivy leaves :mrgreen: . I can still see dad laying naked on the bed with his feet spread on the window seal saying, Blow Sweet Wind Blow. :lol: :lol: There wasn't any AC back then.Dad's gone now and i dare to tell this on him, :mrgreen: when my brothers and i get togather and poison ivy comes up, we make our self sick laughing about it. True story. Jack

2. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

:lol: :rolling: :rotfl:
    Good story Jack, thanks for sharing it! :thumbsup:

3. ski

ski New Member

Real stories are always better, thanks for sharing that one. :thumbsup:

4. efmesch

efmesch Active Member

i would think it funnier if it was you and not your dad :oops:

5. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

Thanks alot efmesch, :mrgreen: That's what made it funny. Until he healed up, nobody dared looked in his bedroom and snickered or even ask how he was doing. :lol: But if it had been one of us it would have been a different story. :roll: Jack

6. G3farms

G3farms New Member

It is things like that when you start to learn what different plants look like :lol: :lol:

Poison ivy and oak jump will jump on me from 10 foot away, probably one of the first plants I ever learned to recognize.