Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since there is no dedicated topic heading for book reviews here in these forums I will put an entry here. Admins please relocate if this is an inappropriate thread, thank you. The first addition for this noob to my beekeeping library is titled 'The Hive And The Honeybee'. Dadant and Sons editors/publishers. © 1946, 1949, 1963, 1975. Fourth printing 1978. Library of Congress catalog card number: 63-15838 Hardcover 740 pages. This seems to be quite an all encompassing tome. 22 chapters profusely illustrated. I will reserve an opinion and thus an educated assessment due to my inexperience. Suffice it to say I have my plate full for starters and as such this seems as good a place as any.

Reactions: Gypsi

·
Super Moderator
3,584 Posts
I believe that was written by a master beekeeper, as good a place as any to start. Welcome

·
Registered
1 Posts
Top 5 Best Beekeeping Books For Beginners 2021
The best beekeeping books for beginners are must-haves on your bookshelf if you are an apiarist. They provide useful information for new and skilled beekeepers.
I have raised honey bees for a long time. Thus acquiring lots of information on this topic through books for beekeepers is apparent. I decided to write this article to share with you the top 5 best selling beekeeping books.
My set of books will give you a good knowledge base to profit from your passion. Along with the recommended books, you can also find a useful buying guide in my post.
Let’s see what are the best beekeeping books!

Read more: Top 5 Best Beekeeping Books For Beginners 2021

1 - 3 of 3 Posts