Boy! Ain't this the truth!

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side...PG-13' started by Iddee, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Boy! Ain't this the truth!

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim terrorists are so quick to commit suicide. Lets have a look at the evidence: ??- No Christmas?- No television?- No nude women?- No football?- No pork chops?- No hot dogs?- No burgers?- No beer?- No bacon?- Rags for clothes?- Towels for hats? Constant wailing from some idiot in a tower?- More than one wife?- More than one mother in law?- You can't shave?- Your wife can't shave?- You can't wash off the smell of donkey?- You wipe your arse with your hand?- You cook over burning camel s***?- Your wife is picked by someone else?- Your wife smells worse than your donkey ?? Then they tell you that "when you die, it all gets better"?? No sh%%.. Sherlock!.... It's not like it could get much worse

2. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

Iddee says,It's not like it could get much worse

Well i don't know about that. :confused: They don't know what there new wife looks like until after there married, and when they fix your meal they would have to use there unclean hand(like when peeling potatoes. :roll: Then when you blow your self up your guaranteed 72 virgins that will become wives that will give you 72 mother-in-laws. :shock: If thats heaven i shudder to think what hell is like. :mrgreen: Jack

3. G3farms

G3farms New Member

:rolling: :rolling:

:telephone: Hello dynamite factory.......................

4. fatbeeman

fatbeeman New Member

:goodpost: only one thing missing our great present giving them a billion to buy more dunkeys
    Don :lol: :beg:

5. riverrat

riverrat New Member

i had to put that one on my facebook wall good stuff :goodpost: