boy headed to marine corp

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by riverrat, Dec 2, 2010.

1. riverrat

riverrat New Member

My oldest son wrote a blank check to the united states payable for anything upto and including his life for his nation. He leaves for marine corp basic sunday morning at san diego camp pendelton. Boys going to make one heck of a marine couldnt find a prouder father than Myself.

2. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Re: boy headed to marin corp

Say goodbye to your boy.
    Prepare to meet a man when he returns.

3. riverrat

riverrat New Member

Re: boy headed to marin corp

thats exactly what I was thinking he will get on the bus a boy and when he steps off back home he will be a man

4. mudlandmin

mudlandmin New Member

good luck to him!

5. G3farms

G3farms New Member

I think he is already a man just for making the voluntary decision to help guard this great nation we live in.

Tell him thank you from me.

You must be proud of him, I know I would be.

6. riverrat

riverrat New Member

little shocked at first but just days from going in he has worked his tail off to get in shape he has bulked up and went from doing 1 pull up to doing 17 today you cant believe how proud i am of him and i got a 2nd one that leaves for bootcamp in august he is a senior and since joining the marines he has stepped up to the plate went from jv baskeball starter last year to a first string varsity starter player this year that is quite an improvement. he has gotten a lot more aggressive on the court he went from oh well take the ball to thats my ball and you aint getting it. both going to make fine marines

7. Mama Beek

Mama Beek New Member

I know you have to be one proud Daddy! I have a nephew who just graduated boot camp in San Diego about a month or so ago.... to the surprise of his entire family he graduated #1 in his class and earned the Leatherneck award. The Marines sure did turn that boy around :D

Congratulations RR :thumbsup: