brand new, been there about 3 weeks

Discussion in 'Swarms, Cut outs, and Trap outs' started by Zookeep, May 26, 2012.

1. Zookeep

Zookeep Active Member

fast little removal, all combs new white, 2 of the comb have brood and only maybe 20 capped brood,
    didnt see the queen till I moved them into the nuc, she is gold and fast as heck.

Attached Files:

2. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

What are you going to do with all those bees you've been getting? :lol:

3. blueblood

blueblood New Member

That is so very neat how they build draw their comb naturally. Looks like they could have went into the hole where the 12 wire is going into the house if they wanted...

4. Zookeep

Zookeep Active Member

Perry, I have my back yard with 4 hives, 1st out yard 10 miles away with 12 hives and 4 nucs, 2nd out yards 15.5 miles away has 4 hives at it, need to find 1 more good yard about 5 miles away, I plan on 20 at each yard, none of my hives are even a year old yet. 2 hives 4 nines high, 4 hives 3 nines high, 6 doubles rest single nines, love all 1 size boxes and I even think Ill get a few 100lbs of honey this year:grin:

5. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

So you're looking to run around 60 hives? At the rate you're going you should be there in what, about a month? :thumbsup: :wink: :lol: